Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MUFE HD Seminar

Last week I was fortunate to get one of the last spots for Makeup Forever's HD Seminar. They had some great info and I gained a lot more knowledge on their products then I had known in the past. I think the number one thing learned was that with HD makeup less is most definitely more. 

Product wise I fell in love with a few things: 

The HD concealer, I didn't realized how little you need with this product. Two twists of the applicator provides enough coverage for all your blemishes and dark circles, plus it also helps to blur any imperfections while looking like you're wearing next to nothing. 

A good tip provided happened to be for one of my kit essentials; the HD microfinish powder. You literally need a tiny dusting of this on top of a kabuki brush to see the results.The powder is invisible to the eye and to HD cameras. However, with a bit too much the flash of a camera can make it appear as chalky white mess. Many celebs have been spotted on the red carpet with white splotches under the eyes and around the nose. The perfect example of what can happen with use of too much product. To play it safe try it out on yourself and take a picture to insure you are using the right amount before going to an event or applying it on a client. Luckily I have a pretty light hand with makeup application so I haven't run into this problem.






Lastly, the HD Elixer. This stuff is amazing! I received a sample of this when it first came out but wasn't fully aware of what it could do. I am so happy I was reintroduced to it. I used this on a bridal client this past weekend and she instantly fell in love. It's great for any dehydration and even chapped lips. Finally something that actually
heals them within 15 minutes. A definite must have in my kit from here on.


A big thank you to all the lovely ladies at Makeup Forever Canada as well as BT / Cityline's Makeup Artist, Tracy Peart for sharing her HD makeup expertise.





No comments:

Post a Comment